Klaine AU | Blaine Anderson is the best fencer of his age, but Kurt Hummel thinks the title should belong to him. After telling this to everyone, Blaine confronts him about the rumours that says that Kurt is better than him, so they end up trying to decide who should have the title.
Blaine loses the competition, but thinks Kurt was unfair in some of his moves, though no one sees it his way. (Later they try and work out their frustration in the locker room’s shower.)
Headcanon time (because I was hit by feels last night): after their first time in the shower, it becomes a habit, a weekly meeting to get rid of the tension between them. They have a fencing duel every week, there’s a board with their names and how many times they’ve won, people are betting on them. They both want to win the title and with that the scholarship/opportunity to go to the championship/whatever, so they do everything to be the best at the end.
And they have the hottest sex in the showers and in the locker room, and sometimes they meet up late at night to practice, and after that they continue it in the showers, and somehow they stop hating each other, but they still keep up the front for everyone to see. As the last duel is coming up, and they have the same number of wins, they know that’s gonna be what decides their future.
It’s their last night fooling around, and Kurt kinda tells Blaine that he won’t hold back next day, even though it was fun doing this, he’s gonna win, it doesn’t matter what happened. So they have a fight, and both leave the gym while hurting and being kinda heart broken. They don’t want to acknowledge the fact that they are in love, they are both too proud.
So the last duel comes the next day, and in the end Blaine wins, because Kurt decided to give up on the title, because Blaine’s been working for it for such a long time and he deserves it, so Kurt plays really badly to lose. Later that night he visits Blaine in the gym where he’s working out/practicing, and tells him he did it because he kinda fell in love with him, and wanted the best for him, that the title is really not worth anything if he can’t get Blaine in the end. And feels and tears and kisses.
Your mother’s maiden name, the name of your first pet, your birthday and the first street you grew up on are usually the same fields used for password security reset questions
"Blaine still has that look on his face—like Kurt is the most beautiful thing he’s ever seen."
Colin O’Donoghue: Local Heroes Campaign 2011
Darren Criss - Listen Up - Los Angeles Video Masterpost
- Circle of Life : Video 1 (HQ / Close Up) - Video 2
- I Still Think : Video 1 - Video 2 (HQ / Partial)
- Any of Those Things : Video 1 (HQ / Close Up) - Video 2 (HQ) - Video 3 (HQ / Partial)
- Sami : Video 1 (HQ / Close Up) - Video 2 (HQ) - Video 3
- Picture Perfect : Video 1 (HQ / Close Up) - Video 2 - Video 3
- Words : Video 1 (HQ / Close Up) - Video 2 (HQ) - Video 3 - Video 4 - Video 5
- Not Alone : Video (HQ) - Video 2 (HQ)
Solo Set :
- Human : Video (HQ / Close Up) - Video 2 (HQ / Close Up) - Video 3 (HQ) - Video 4 - Video 5 - Video 6 (Partial)
- Two of Us : Video 1 (HQ) - Video 2 (HQ) - Video 3 - Video 4 (Partial)
- Don’t You : Video (HQ) - Video
- Sophomore : Video 1 (HQ / Close Up) - Video 2 (HQ / Close Up) - Video 3 - Video 4
- To Have A Home : Video (HQ / Close Up)
- Pheromones : Video 1 (HQ - Close Up) - Video 2
- Once Upon a Time : Video
Encore : Full (HQ)
I’m sorry I don’t usually reblog porn
2 x 04 and 2 x 22
Colin O’Donoghue + guitars