missin somebody a lot but not wanting to seem clingy
I feel this on a spiritual level
*Puts brief case down on the table and takes off glasses very seriously* “So about that AU we discussed that one time.”
mocking the cutscene right before a level where you keep dying because you’ve heard it so many times
*leans off the bed to reach laptop charger*
when u accidentally hurt ur friends feelings and they insist that its fine but u know it isnt
- I have/had piercings besides the ears.
- I want piercings besides the ears.
- I have a scar.
- I tan easily.
- I wish my hair was a different color.
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
- I have a tattoo
- I want a/more tattoo(s).
- I can be self-conscious about my appearance.
- I have/had braces
- I have more than two piercings
- Disney movies still make me cry sometimes.
- I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried.
- I’ve glued my hand to something.
- I’ve laughed until some kind of beverage came out of my nose.
- I’ve had my pants rip in public.
- I’ve touched something sharp/hot/etc to see if it would hurt.
- I’ve gotten stitches.
- I’ve broken or dislocated a bone.
- I’ve had my tonsils removed.
- I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed.
- I’ve been to Florida.
- I’ve driven/ridden over 200 kilometres in one day.
- I’ve been on a plane.
- I’ve been to California.
- I’ve been to Asia.
- I’ve been to Africa
- I’ve been to Niagara Falls.
- I’ve been to Vanuatu or the Mystery Islands.
- I’ve been to the Caribbean.
- I’ve been to the Grand Canyon
- I’ve been to Europe.
- I’ve gotten lost in my city.
- I’ve seen a shooting star.
- I’ve wished on a shooting star.
- I’ve seen a meteor shower.
- I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas.
- I’ve slapped someone.
- I’ve kissed someone underwater.
- I’ve been skiing.
- I’ve been in a musical.
- I’ve auditioned for something.
- I’ve been on stage.
- I’ve caught a snowflake on my tongue.
- I’ve pranked someone.
- I’ve ridden in a taxi.
Honesty / Crime
- I’ve done something I promised someone I wouldn’t.
- I’ve done something I promised myself I wouldn’t.
- I’ve snuck out.
- I’ve lied about my whereabouts.
- I’ve been in a fist fight.
- I own over 5 rap CD’s.
- I collected comic books.
- I own something from Pac Sun.
- I own something from The Gap.
- I own something I got on E-Bay.
- I thrive on compliments.
- I thrive on hate.
- I’ve stolen a tray from a fast food restaurant.
- I open up to others easily.
- I watch/read the news occasionally or always.
- I don’t like to kill bugs.
- I sing in the shower.
- I’m a morning person.
- I’m a sports fanatic.
- I twirl my hair.
- I love to spam friends.
copieddownloaded more than 30 CD’s in a day.
- My favorite color is either white, yellow, pink, blue, red, black, purple, or orange.
- I would wear pajamas to school.
- I like Martha Stewart.
- I laugh at my own jokes.
- I eat fast food weekly.
- I’m really ticklish.
- I like white chocolate.
- I bite/used to bite my nails.
- I’m good at remembering names.
- I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
- ..have said I’m fat.
- ..have said I’m skinny.
- ..have said I’m ugly.
- ..have said I’m pretty.
- ..have spread rumors about me.
- ..force me to eat.
- ..say I eat too much.
- ..say I eat too little.
- I’ve planned to run away from home before.
- I’ve run away from home.
- I have a sibling less than one year old.
- I want kids in the future.
- I’ve had kids.
- I’ve lost a child.
- I’m engaged.
- I’m married.
- I’m single.
- I’ve gone on a blind date.
- I’ve gotten divorced.
- I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back.
- Someone has/had feelings for me when I didn’t have them back.
- I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
- I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
- Someone’s told me they loved me when I didn’t love them back.
- I’ve been kissed in the rain.
- I’ve hugged a stranger.
- I’ve kissed a stranger.
I have blond hair.
My current hair color is not my natural hair color.
I have curly hair.
I have green eyes.
I have red hair.
I have natural highlights.
I am black.
I have lots of freckles.
My nails are usually painted.
I wear a lot of eye make-up.
I have bangs.
I have short hair.
I wear a lot of pink.
I own a hair straightener.
I have my own car.
I have posters on my walls.
I have a pet.
I own a pair of roller skates or blades.
I have lots of bobby pins.
I own at least four bottles of perfume.
I have a lot of jewelry I never wear.
I own at least 5 pairs of jeans.
I own Converse.
I own a pair of high heels.
I own a leather jacket.
I have a step-relative.
I am adopted.
My biological parents are married to each other.
I am an only child.
At least one of my great-grandparents is still alive.
All of my grandparents are still alive.
I am related to someone famous.
I have a sibling who is in college.
I am a twin or a triplet.
I have a sibling who is married.
I have a sibling who is less than five years old.
I have more than one sibling.
I see my cousins often.
I am married.
I am engaged.
I have been proposed to.
I have never been in a serious relationship.
I have been asked out on a date.
I have been cheated on.
I am asexual.
I want to get married someday.
I want to have kids someday.
I have children.
I have made out with someone against a wall.
I am lactose intolerant.
I have a food allergy.
Someone in my family has died of cancer.
I have had surgery.
I have scoliosis.
I take anti-depressants.
I have attempted suicide.
I have been in the hospital in the past year.
I have broken a bone.
I have had strep throat.
I don’t drink enough water.
I exercise for more than 10 hours a week.
I wear glasses and/or contacts.
I have a best friend.
I am friends with a pair of twins.
I am close friends with at least one of my neighbors.
I have at least one friend who lives in a different country.
I have had a near-death experience.
The police have been summoned to my house. (not my house but the house I was living in before)
I have been nearly run over by some sort of large vehicle.
I have been snorkeling.
I have been to at least 2 weddings.
I have been to at least 2 funerals.
I have been to an overnight summer camp.
I have been on a train.
I have lived in a different country.
I have spent the night in a motel.
I have written a novel.
I have been zip-lining.
I have been to a wedding or funeral outside of my home country.
I have failed a class.
I have cut class.
I have gotten a speeding ticket.
I have gotten a parking ticket.
I have been in a car crash.
I have been sent to the principal’s office.
I have been arrested.
I have been drunk.
I have taken a ballet class.
I have driven a car.
I have been on an upside-down roller coaster.
I have gone to school or work after a sleepless night.
I have flown in a hot-air balloon.
I have spent more than 48 hours without sleep.
I have been in a talent show.
I have read Sherlock Holmes.
I have read all of the Harry Potter books.
I have seen all of the Harry Potter movies.
I saw the last Harry Potter movie in theaters.
I have thrown up on a plane.
I have worn my pajamas out in public.
I have worn my hair in a fishtail braid.
I have never been trick-or-treating.
I have posted a video on YouTube.
I have seen an episode of Supernatural.
I have worn colored contacts before.
I have tried out for a sports team.
I have auditioned for a play.
I have been in a school play.
I have had a main role in a school play.
I have a job.
I am afraid of heights.
I am not religious.
I live in an apartment.
I am extremely familiar with jet lag.
I want to change my name.
My first name ends with the letter “A.”
I don’t get nervous before making a presentation.
I have more than one citizenship.
I was born in a city.
I run a video blog.
I know what I want to do with my life.
I am insecure about my voice.
I worry a lot about my future.
I am a student.
I go to a private school.
I have my Master’s degree.
I have taken a college-level class while in high school.
I have graduated from high school.
I have been to a third-world country. (wow. i live in one and this…kind of hit me a little, come on.)
I have been to the Carribean.
I have been to Boston.
I have visited a college.
I have been to Florida.
I have been to New York City.
I have visited another country.
I have been to Egypt.
I am fluent in more than one language.
I have read a book in another language.
I can braid hair.
I can do a cartwheel.
I can do a handstand underwater.
I play Skyrim.
I play Minecraft.
I like country music.
I like to read fanfiction.
I watch Doctor Who.
I enjoy hiking.
I run track.
I like cooking shows.
I like chick flicks.
I love poetry.
I have written a song.
I am interested in cinematography.
Likes and Dislikes:
I like lobster.
I like strawberries.
I hate making my bed.
I enjoy science fiction.
I like roller coasters.
I like watermelon.
I like going back-to-school shopping.
I go to the movies at least once a month.
I continuously bite my nails.
I have a habit of biting my lip.
I tap my foot when I’m nervous.
I have a paper calendar on my wall.
I often have to replace my earbuds.