Sun melting crayons time-lapse rainbow [video]
OH MY GOD
notice the one yellow-green crayon that’s too cool to melt
notice the red starts slow then BAM
Your favorite celebrities with their past selves. We know you’ll never change on us Keanu.
Maps of The Gaang’s Travels throughout the series.
I ALSO MET THIS DALEK AND HE WAS SAYING SOMETHING LIKE “ALL OF HUMANITY WILL BE EXTERMINATED” AND THEN I WALKED UP TO HIM TO GET A PICTURE AND HE LOOKED AT ME AND SAID “EXCEPT FOR YOU. YOU’RE CUTE.”
SO OMG A DALEK FLIRTED WITH ME
I SAW HIM TOO AND I WAS A WEEPING ANGEL AND HE TOLD ME TO GET OUT OF THE WAY BUT I DIDN’T MOVE CUZ HE WAS STARING AT ME SO HE JUST SIGHED AND WENT AROUND ME
I WAS DRESSED AS THE DOCTOR AND HE TRIED TO MOW ME OVER
So I saw some post a while ago about Paul, and I emailed the creators and they told me the whole back-story.
I’m so happy right now, this totally made my day.
SEVENS IN HARRY POTTER. SEVEN BOOKS IN THE SERIES. SEVEN HORCRUXES. SEVENS ON HIS FOREHEAD
Other sevens in Harry Potter:
- 7 years at Hogwarts
- 7 floors of Hogwarts
- 7 galleons for a wand
- 7 positions in quidditch
- 7 tasks in the Sorceror’s Stone
- 7 potions in task 6
- 7 Weasley children
- Ginny is the 1st Weasley girl in 7 generations.
- Gryffindor beats Slytherin for the house cup for the first time in 7 years in the Sorceror’s Stone
- 7 books Gilderoy Lockhart requires for DADA (CoS)
- 7 muggles see Harry and Ron fly the car (CoS)
- 7 days of Aunt Marge (PoA)
- Arthur Weasley wins 700 galleons (PoA).
- 7 tear drops on Hagrid’s letter to Hermione (PoA).
- 7 people in the Shrieking Shack (PoA): Harry, Hermione, Ron, Sirius, Lupin, Snape, and Pettigrew.
- Voldemort killed Frank Bryce who was 77 to make the 7th horcrux.
- 7 locks on Moody’s trunk (GoF)
- Dobby has 7 socks (GoF)
- Unicorns don’t turn pure white until they’re 7 years old. (GoF)
- Harry was “born as the 7th month dies…” (OotP)
- 7 memories of Tom Riddle (HBP)
- Harry and Ron get 7 O.W.L.s each (HBP)
- 7DADA teachers
- 7 questions Bellatrix asks Severus in Spinner’s End
- 7 Harry Potters with 7 Order members
- 7 races in the wizarding world: Human, Giant, Goblin, Centaur, Elf, Werewolf, Veela
- There are 142 stairs at Hogwarts which adds to 7 (1+4+2=7)
- Cleansweep 7
- Gryffindor Tower is located on the 7th floor
- Nicholas Flamel and his wife have 7 years age difference
- 7 hidden passageways out of Hogwarts on the Marauders’ Map
- Flitwick’s office (where Sirius is locked in PoA) is on the 7th floor
- 700 ways to commit a foul in Quidditch.
- The Tri-Wizard Tournament was first established 700 years before it’s appearance in the GoF.
- Fred and George charge 7 sickles for a canary cream
- Clause Seven of the Decree states that magic may be used before Muggles in exceptional circumstances
- The Room of Requirement, used for DA meetings, is on the 7th floor. (OotP)
- Cormac McLaggen’s mother was married 7 times. (HBP)
- 7 death eaters at the tower in HBP: Draco, Fenrir, Amycus, Alecto, tall blond, Snape, Gibbon as well as 7 members of the Order and the DA: McGonagall, Tonks, Lupin, Neville, Ginny, Hermione, Ron
- Lily began going out with James in their 7th year at Hogwarts
- The prophecy is in row 97 in the Department of Mysteries
- There are 7 Animagi registered with the Improper Use of Magic Office
- 7 people locked in the Malfoy’s cellar (DH): Ollivander, Luna, Dean, Harry, Dean, Ron, and Griphook
HOW HAVE WE NEVER NOTICED THIS BEFORE!?!?!?
Guys there’s no notes on this post. We broke another post on tumblr…
JK Rowling is the greatest writer ever
They mentioned Dean twice in the last one
Why is there no Men In Black fandom what the fuck is wrong with the world
I’m starting a Men In Black fandom right now.
This is happening.
There’s always been a Men In Black fandom
you just don’t remember them
This miniature ecosystem has been thriving in an almost completely isolated state for more than forty years. It has been watered just once in that time.
The original single spiderwort plant has grown and multiplied, putting out seedlings. As it has access to light, it continues to photosynthesize. The water builds up on the inside of the bottle and then rains back down on the plants in a miniature version of the water cycle.
As leaves die, they fall off and rot at the bottom producing the carbon dioxide and nutrients required for more plants to grow.
sometimes I think about this man’s plant and i wonder, if we somehow destroy this entire planet, if that plant’s still going to be in it’s bottle doing perfectly fine without us
it will be the last living thing on earth for several million years……………………
What if we’re in a bottle too.
I want to see it rain there
This might just be the coolest fucking thing I’ve ever seen.